What is ZSceneManager?
- It's is a SubTool organizer:
This plugin for ZBrush allows to hierarchically arrange and group your SubTools into folders in a dedicated window.
Simply create, merge or delete your groups.
Then a simple drag and drop system allows you to move and reorder your SubTools.
- It also provides the ability to work on multiple SubTools simultaneously
The 'Merge for Sculpt/Paint' feature provides a simple way to work on multiple SubTools all-as-one at any subdivision level.
It becomes easy to sculpt, paint, move, rotate, scale multiple subtools simultaneously.
- Based on multi-SubTools selection, you will be able to easily execute actions on multiple SubTools in a single click. (renaming, deleting, merging, change visibility...)
- Advanced renaming functions: Add or remove prefix and suffix, incremental renaming, find-and-replace...
- Visibility configs allows to quickly switch between different configurations of your Tools.
- More generally, ZSceneManager greatly improves and speeds up your workflow when you work on a lot of SubTools.
- ... more features coming soon.....