ZSceneManager is a plugin for ZBrush!
ZSceneManager’s main features are :
- You can hierarchically arrange your SubTools into folders in a separate window.
- Based on multi-SubTools selection, you will be able to easily execute actions on multiple SubTools in a single click. (renaming, deleting, change visibility…)
- Sculpt, Paint and Pose multiple SubTools simultaneously by using the ‘Merge for Sculpt/Paint‘ and ‘TPoseMesh‘ commands…
- Visibility configs allows to quickly switch between different configurations of your Tools.
- More generally, ZSceneManager greatly improves and speeds up your workflow when you work on a lot of SubTools.
- … more features coming soon…..
It’s available on Windows and MacOSX.
ZSceneManager is compatible with ZBrush 4R4, 4R5, 4R6, 4R7 and 4R7 64 Bits.
A video overview of ZSceneManager’s features is available here : Overview video !
There are 2 versions of ZSceneManager :
- A FREE but feature-limited version
You can download it here.
The FREE version has a limited number of features. It has NO time limitation, you can use it as long as you want.
Take a look at the differences between PRO and FREE here
- A PRO (or FULL) version which costs $29.
You can buy it here.